Come join the Rio Grande Valley Chapter for a fun day of kayaking and fishing in our South Texas Waterways. As always, all HOW-RGV events are free to attend for Veterans, Active Duty Service Members and their families and First Responders. All locations are TBD by weather and water conditions.
Our events run from approximately 0700 – 1500, and lunch will be provided for all participants and volunteers.
Veterans, Active Duty and First Responders if you are not registered with the Rio Grande Valley Chapter please send an email to the Chapter so you can be added to our Invitation List. Details below.
**If you’re not registered, send us your information:
– To: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Email Address
– Phone Number
Rules and Information:
1. No Alcohol or Drugs are allowed at HOW events.
2. Life Vest must be worn (buckled up or zipped up) at all times while on the water.
3. Please keep an eye on the weather and wear the proper attire to keep you cool, warm, or dry.
4. Bring a change of clothes in case you get wet.
5. Pack your sunscreen and bug spray.
The work done in darkness that brings smiles in the daylight.