Come join the Rio Grande Valley Chapter of Heroes on the Water for a fun day of kayaking and fishing in our South Texas Waterways. As always, all HOW-RGV events are free to attend for veterans, active-duty service members and their families and first responders. All locations are TBD by weather and water conditions.
Our events run from approximately 0700 – 1400, and lunch will be provided for all participants and volunteers.Veterans, Active Duty and First Responders if you are not registered with the Rio Grande Valley Chapter, please send an email with the details listed below and you will be added to the Invitation List.
**If you’re not registered, send us your information:- To: email@example.com- Name- Email Address- Phone Number
**Rules and Information:
1. No Alcohol or Drugs are allowed at HOW events.
2. Life vests must be worn at all times (Zipped or Buckled) while on the water.
2. Keep an eye on the weather and wear the proper attire to keep you cool, warm, or dry.
3. Bring a change of clothes in case you get wet.
4. Pack your sunscreen and bug spray.
5. It’s a good idea to bring a lawn chair in case we do not have enough chairs for everyone.
Call or Email Rudy Castaneda – Coordinator if you have questions.
at 956 -244-3658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.