Heroes on the Water (HOW) Brazos River Valley Texas Chapter invites veterans of all eras and active duty military to a day of kayak fishing. Join us as we paddle, fish, heal. Lunch will be provided. No experience or equipment necessary. The Brazos River Valley Texas (BRVT) HOW Chapter will provide everything needed to get our heroes out on the water. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about upcoming events!
* Location details will be provided directly to people attending event, via email.
* This is a private lake and we have been entrusted that we will leave this lake in great condition.
* In case of rain we might need to move to an alternate lake at the last minute. Notification of any change in location will be posted on the Chapter Facebook page, by email, and text to cell phones if number is known.
* Snacks and drinks will be provided.
* Bathrooms are NOT available.
* Water will be available, but bring any other non-alcoholic beverages you might prefer.
* Kayaks and fishing tackle available for those that don’t have their own.
* No fishing license required due to being a private lake.
****Bring protection for the sun and dress for the weather!
* Non-alcoholic beverages you prefer – water is provided.
* Folding Chair or camp chair.
* Towel and a change of clothes in case of a spill.
* The shoreline is muddy so wear shoes you don’t mind getting a bit dirty.
* Alcohol is NOT allowed at any Heroes on the Water event.
Space is limited. Please make your reservation by responding to your Evite Invitation. Also, in the notes area please give us the names that will be attending.